We took the Frontier line and made it more rustic by carefully selecting, and then hand-peeling, each and every cedar log used for construction. Although more time consuming, this method uncovers the unique characteristics found underneath the outer layer of bark. Burls, knots and insect tracks are beautiful features provided by Mother Nature and ultimately what makes each piece a true one-of-a kind.
The following features are also included:
• Solid Northern White Cedar
• 2" thick live edge solid wood top
• European style drawer guides
• Finish it yourself or have us do it in one of our quality finishes for a small charge
• Your piece is built to order, so please allow 6 - 8 weeks for delivery
• 55.5"W x 32"H x 20"D
• Prices DO NOT include shipping to Alaska, Hawaii or locations not accessible as determined by us or our product delivery service providers.
• Most products are built to order, so unless stated otherwise, please allow up to 10 weeks for delivery.
• Cancellation fees may apply. Please refer to our Policies page for additional information.
• Assembly may be required for certain products. Please contact us with any questions prior to ordering.
• Additional product customization and/or finishes may be available, so please contact us with any questions prior to ordering.
• Product images and colors are for general information purposes only and may change with or without notice.
• Although we work diligently to provide the most accurate information on our website, please be advised that we are not responsible for any errors or omissions. All website content is subject to change at any time with or without notice.
• Please refer to our Policies page for additional information AND contact us with any questions you may have.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Amazing craftsmanship, excellent customer service! You can tell they are a family business that cares about the quality of the product they build and the satisfaction of its customers!
The items are great! The only issue is the drawers are a bit smaller than our previous ones which would not hold all of the items in our previous dressers. That turned out to be a good thing as we needed to go through the items that were didn't use often.